Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pics and Applesauce

Hey All,

I finally got to getting my weight loss pics up. Obviously, this slideshow will continue to get updated as I continue to take pics. I will be taking my February pics tomorrow, so I will upload the most recent ones soon.

Oskar and I went for a long walk to the dog park tonight and it was nice. There was a mean dog a the dog park though, so we left and went to go do our own thing. Good exercise though, and it helped me get out of the house today.

Lately I have really been craving a big super burrito for some reason. But like most things the thought of the burrito sounds really yummy, but the thought of actually eating the burrito, sounds . . . not so fun and kind of painful. Oh well, I will have some applesauce instead that sounds a lot easier and will be a lot better for me in the end. I never thought there would be a day where applesauce would sound better than a big ole burrito. This is what we call a serious lifestyle change folks. LOL

Well enjoy these extremely vulnerable pics of me. I'll get the new ones up soon.

Weight: Didn't weigh today

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, Erika... this isn't an easy journey, but you're so strong. Love ya, friend!

    ReplyDelete